A classic crewneck using a strong and breathable French terry. The collar, cuff, and waistband all have rib knit stitching to retain their cling no matter how many miles you log in it or how fast you're going down the HWY. Our woven InR label at the waistband gives a clean look that’s suitable on the job or out on the town. Bottom line, this timeless piece that will never go out of style, nor ever lose its comfort factor.
Why French terry? French terry is a super comfortable material from the knitting a combination of cotton and polyester together. For our Libertad Crew, that's 80% cotton and 20% polyester. The result is a soft, super plush texture on the inside from the soft piles of fabric that have been brushed. As a result, the tightly knitted fabric is super durable and is known for its mid-weight layering factors.
A part of our Standard Collection, this piece will never under-deliver.
DETAILS + SPECS:
- 10oz french terry (80% cotton/20% polyester): super soft and extremely durable
- Triangle collar rib inset: a timeless look for a basic
- Rib collar, cuff and waistband: will never stretch out
- Iron & Resin woven label on left hip
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck