Nautilus Bfc Jacket
A classic fit, nostalgic style, and super functional design makes the Nautilus Jacket an absolute go-to for the colder months. Adopted from the infamous US Navy's N1 Deck Jacket from the '40s, this cut has deep roots of proven reliability and durability for the modern day.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 100% bedford cord
- Interior: heavy sherpa fleece lining along back + chest interior regions
- Talon front zipper closure + front placket with large four hole metal buttons
- Double-needle felled seams on all critical points: arms, shoulders, etc.
- Slanted front hand pockets with brushed cotton interior
- Heavy ribbed cotton cuffs hidden beneath sleeves
- Bartack + zig-zag stitch styling on front hem, collar, inside placket + more
- Large interior left pocket with zipper closure
- Large interior right pocket with snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
Green color is slighly two tone down than pictured
You might also dig this