The heavy duty waxed version of our Nautilus Jacket features a classic fit, nostalgic style, and super functional design. With Styling Adopted from the infamous US Navy's N1 Deck Jacket from the '40s, this cut has deep roots of proven reliability and durability for the modern day.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 100% heavy duty 14.75 ounce waxed cotton canvas
- Interior: heavy sherpa fleece + Termocore® down alternative insulation lining along back + chest interior regions
- Talon® front zipper closure + front placket with snap button closure
- Double-needle felled seams on all critical points: arms, shoulders, etc.
- Slanted front hand pockets with brushed cotton interior
- Heavy ribbed cotton cuffs hidden beneath sleeves
- Bartack + zig-zag stitch styling on front hem, collar, inside placket + more
- Internal draw string around waist to eliminate draft through bottom
- Large interior left pocket with zipper closure
- Large interior right pocket with snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Waxed Nautilus Jacket has been built with a tailored fit. We highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us.