We wanted to create a riding jacket that was highly functional while being equally at home on the bike and on the street. we’re talking about an ultimate 3-season jacket, with the rugged 14.75oz waxed cotton canvas exterior, heavy duty Talon front zipper closure, corduroy collar and cuff accents, and our custom Klamath flannel interior lining. If there were ever a jacket that would provide you with a lifetime of use, there’s no question that the Mojave Jacket is it.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 100% heavy duty 14.75 ounce waxed cotton canvas
- Interior: custom Klamath pattern blanket interior
- Talon front zipper closure + front placket with brushed silver heavy metal buttons
- Four exterior snap closure pocket with corduroy accenting on top folds
- Hidden front lower pockets with single snap button closure
- Slanted front left pocket for ease-of-access while riding
- Corduroy collar lining, front placket interior lining, and interior cuffs
- Buckle collar closure
- Large interior left pocket with zipper closure
- Large interior right pocket with custom I&R snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
Available in both Field Tan and Olive
HOW IT FITS
The Mojave Jacket has been built with a tailored fit. We highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us.
- On sale!